Vote for Prep Football Player of Week 1
- Lakewood quarterback Blake Watts ran for three touchdowns and threw for two more in the Cougars' 62-12 win over Washington.
- Cascade quarterback Josh Smith ran for two touchdowns and threw for two in the Bruins' win over Shorewood.
- Marysville Pilchuck's Austin Joyner ran for 254 yards on 16 carries and three touchdowns, including an 80-yard scoring run, as the Tomahawks beat Arlington.
- Jackson's Keynan Foster had a kickoff return touchdown of and 78 yards as well as a 49-yard punt return for a touchdown and caught five passes for 55 yards and a touchdown in the Timberwolves' win over Monroe.
- Glacier Peak's Justin Guffey had a 41-yard interception return for a touchdown and a key extra point block to preserve the lead late in the game as the Grizzlies beat Lake Stevens.
- Marysville Getchell's Wil Owens had 134 yards on 13 carries and scored three touchdowns and caught a pass for 70 yards as the Chargers knocked off Mariner.
- Oak Harbor's Dejon Devroe had 215 yards on 26 carries and scored two touchdowns, including a 91-yard touchdown run, as the Wildcats beat Snohomish.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Darrington players make all-league football team Nov. 25
- Live! State quarterfinals Nov. 23
- Vote for best enforcer Nov. 23
- New classifications could switch around four Wesco schools Nov. 22
- Vote for best playmaker Nov. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.