Monday Seahawks links and notes from Pete Carroll on the radio
On this blog, I took a look at Sunday's 12-7 win in Carolina. Plenty of good local coverage from the papers that were in Carolina, the News Tribune and the Seattle Times.
Danny O'Neil from 710 ESPN Seattle says Sunday's win was important because Seattle showed it can win on the road without playing its best.
Peter King's always thorough and enjoyable Monday Morning Quarterback column includes a few Seahawks mentions.
NFL.com's Mike Silver drops Seattle from No. 1 to No. 2 in his weekly 32 questions column, though as he notes, we'll know more after Sunday's game. Also at NFL.com a quick rundown of every game and what we can take away from them.
NFL.com also ranks Jermaine Kearse's touchdown catch as the best of the week.
Grantland.com's Bill Barnwell came away from Sunday's game impressed with Carolina's defense.
ESPN's Kevin Seifert has his breakdown of quarterback play from Week 1, noting that Wilson was an impressive 5 for 7 for 127 yards on passes of 15 or more yards.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: "it's on us to see it." Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits "it's going to be a big challenge" sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.