Or at least part of it.
By now you've probably seen this "Summer Camp" commercial starring the two quarterbacks, but this week, video game manufacturer EA Sports released the following video, which shows Wilson suggesting a little side action on Sunday's game. The losing quarterback won't just be down a game in the standings to the winner, he'll apparently also be down an eyebrow.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
- Reader poll: whither Kam Chancellor? Aug. 31
- Russell Wilson's agent talks contract negotiations on 710 ESPN Seattle May 28
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.