Or at least part of it.
By now you've probably seen this "Summer Camp" commercial starring the two quarterbacks, but this week, video game manufacturer EA Sports released the following video, which shows Wilson suggesting a little side action on Sunday's game. The losing quarterback won't just be down a game in the standings to the winner, he'll apparently also be down an eyebrow.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.