Seahawks-49ers Wednesday injury report
Didn't participate in practice: DT Jordan Hill (bicep), CB Brandon Browner (ankle), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Limited participation: DE Chris Clemons (knee), DE Cliff Avril (hamstring), T Michael Bowie (shoulder), WR Sidney Rice (knee).
Full participation: TE Luke Willson (oblique).
Didn't participate: RB LaMichael James (knee)
(yup, that's it).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Monday Super Bowl week press conference Jan. 26
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.