Seahawks injury report
Didn't participate: CB Brandon Browner (hamstring), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), DT Tony McDaniel (groin).
Limited participation: DT Brandon Mebane (ankle).
Full participation: DE Chris Clemons (knee), DE Cliff Avril (hamstring), T Michael Bowie (shoulder), WR Sidney Rice (knee), TE Luke Willson (oblique).
Didn't participate: RB LaMichael James (knee).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Former Seahawks S Jeron Johnson signs with Washington, while DT Jesse Williams reportedly will re-sign (or not) March 16
- Sounders extend lease at CenturyLink Field through 2028 March 16
- Highlights from Pete Carroll's interview on Sports Radio 950 KJR March 13
- O'Brien Schofield signs with Falcons March 12
- Jimmy Graham talks about being traded to the Seahawks March 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.