Report: Seahawks LT Russell Okung has torn ligament in toe
Seahawks LT Russell Okung has a torn ligament in his toe and is unlikely to play Sunday vs. Jacksonville.If Okung is out, the Seahawks could use Paul McQuistan, who started the game at left guard, then slid over to tackle after Okung's injury. Another option would be rookie Alvin Bailey, who played with the second team offense at left tackle for much of camp. Bailey was not an option to replace Okung Sunday, as he was not active for game.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Five takeaways from Chargers 30, Seahawks 21 Sep. 14
- Seahawks-Chargers injury report and notes from Friday’s session with Pete Carroll Sep. 12
- Russell Wilson on his Charger ties, and the secret to his Sunday energy Sep. 11
- Seahawks-Chargers Thursday injury report Sep. 11
- Earl Thomas talks about loss of punt return duties Sep. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.