Report: Seahawks LT Russell Okung has torn ligament in toe
Seahawks LT Russell Okung has a torn ligament in his toe and is unlikely to play Sunday vs. Jacksonville.If Okung is out, the Seahawks could use Paul McQuistan, who started the game at left guard, then slid over to tackle after Okung's injury. Another option would be rookie Alvin Bailey, who played with the second team offense at left tackle for much of camp. Bailey was not an option to replace Okung Sunday, as he was not active for game.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
- Seahawks-Patriots Friday injury report Jan. 23
- Seahawks announce sendoff information for Sunday Jan. 23
- Kam Chancellor is the “big lion” among the Seahawks’ bunch of wild dogs Jan. 22
- Marshawn Lynch, Chris Matthews, J.R. Sweezy and Clay Matthews all fined for actions in NFC championship game Jan. 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.