Seahawks LT Russell Okung has a torn ligament in his toe and is unlikely to play Sunday vs. Jacksonville.If Okung is out, the Seahawks could use Paul McQuistan, who started the game at left guard, then slid over to tackle after Okung's injury. Another option would be rookie Alvin Bailey, who played with the second team offense at left tackle for much of camp. Bailey was not an option to replace Okung Sunday, as he was not active for game.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.