Report: Seahawks LT Russell Okung has torn ligament in toe
Seahawks LT Russell Okung has a torn ligament in his toe and is unlikely to play Sunday vs. Jacksonville.If Okung is out, the Seahawks could use Paul McQuistan, who started the game at left guard, then slid over to tackle after Okung's injury. Another option would be rookie Alvin Bailey, who played with the second team offense at left tackle for much of camp. Bailey was not an option to replace Okung Sunday, as he was not active for game.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Report: Seahawks DE Michael Bennett seeking trade March 17
- Jimmy Graham-Max Unger trade finalized, Seahawks owner announces March 16
- Former Seahawks S Jeron Johnson signs with Washington, while DT Jesse Williams reportedly will re-sign (or not) March 16
- Sounders extend lease at CenturyLink Field through 2028 March 16
- Highlights from Pete Carroll's interview on Sports Radio 950 KJR March 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.