Seahawks injury update
"He’s got a sore toe," Carroll said. "He did something, we don’t know what it is right now, we’ve got to figure it out. That’s the significant injury that happened tonight. We can’t tell you anything yet because we don’t know anything."
There were a few other minor injuries, Carroll said. Running back Spencer Ware injured his ankle, linebacker Malcolm Smith has a "slight hamstring" injury and Richard Sherman’s groin tightened up.
We should find out more about Okung when Carroll holds his Monday press conference.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.