"He’s got a sore toe," Carroll said. "He did something, we don’t know what it is right now, we’ve got to figure it out. That’s the significant injury that happened tonight. We can’t tell you anything yet because we don’t know anything."
There were a few other minor injuries, Carroll said. Running back Spencer Ware injured his ankle, linebacker Malcolm Smith has a "slight hamstring" injury and Richard Sherman’s groin tightened up.
We should find out more about Okung when Carroll holds his Monday press conference.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.