Here's the press release:
The LeTourneau University women’s golf team competed at the Paris Junior College Women’s Fall Invitational on Monday. The YellowJackets and the field played 36 holes at the Paris Country Club in Paris, Texas.
LeTourneau University was led by the play of Alisa Wilson (Glacier Peak, Wash./Glacier Peak HS), who finished 23rd with a 36-hole total of 190 (96-94). Teammates Stephanie Mobley and Kyleigh Scoggin posted rounds of 85 and 90, respectively before withdrawing from the second round.
Statistically, Mobley shot a +5 on par 4 holes in her lone round; meanwhile, Wilson was one of the top players in the field with her +6 play on par 3 holes
Texas-Tyler won the team title with a 593 (292-301) and they were led by Laura Lindsey, who shot a +2, 146 (74-72) and captured the individual title.
The YellowJackets will resume the fall schedule when they travel to the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor Fall Invitational at Wildflower Country Club in nearby Temple, Sept. 23-24.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.