Out: LT Russell Okung (toe).
Did not participate: RB Spencer Ware (ankled), G J.R. Sweezy (back), LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Limited participation: T Breno Giacomini (knee), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Full participation: DE Chris Clemons (knee).
Did not participate: DE Jason Babin (not injury related), CB Alan Ball (groin), WR Mike Brown (back), CB Dwayne Gratz (ankle), RB Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle), TE Mercedes Lewis (calf), C Brad Meester (NIR).
Limited: WR Stephen Burton (hip), QB Blaine Gabbert (right hand), DT Roy Miller (knee), G Uche Nwaneri (knee), G Will Rackley (knee), WR Ace Sanders (ribs), LB J.T. Thomas (hamstring).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Offensive line under the microscope on eve of Seahawks preseason finale (updated) Sep. 2
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
- Reader poll: whither Kam Chancellor? Aug. 31
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.