Out: LT Russell Okung (toe).
Did not participate: RB Spencer Ware (ankled), LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Full participation: DE Chris Clemons (knee), G J.R. Sweezy (back), T Breno Giacomini (knee), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Did not participate: CB Alan Ball (groin), CB Dwayne Gratz (ankle), RB Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle), DT Roy Miller (knee).
Limited: WR Stephen Burton (hip), TE Mercedes Lewis (calf), QB Blaine Gabbert (right hand), G Uche Nwaneri (knee), G Will Rackley (knee), WR Ace Sanders (ribs), LB J.T. Thomas (hamstring), WR Mike Brown (back), TE Allen Reisnter (toe).
Full: DE Jason Babin (not injury related), C Brad Meester (NIR).
And if you're wondering why somebody is listed as not injury related if they practiced fully, it's because Babin and Meeter both missed Wednesday's practice, and once a player shows up on the injury report, he has to be on there for the week.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.