Thursday Seahawks links
On a lighter note, as a response to a couple of complaints about Seattle’s crowd noise made by 49ers fans, a few Seahawks fans sent letters to the editor that were published in the San Francisco Chronicle.
Tacoma News Tribune columnist John McGrath says Russell Okung’s injury is bad news, but he notes that no Super Bowl champ gets through a season without adversity.
Pat Kirwan of CBSSports.com has a good breakdown of how Seattle’s cornerbacks help make the team’s defense so good.
Grantland.com takes a look at different storylines for every NFL team, noting that “Seattle is quite good at football.”
Seahawks team photographer Rod Mar has a photo gallery at TheMMQB.com.
Gil Brandt of NFL.com ranks the Seahawks as the second deepest team in the NFL.
Richard Sherman wore a microphone this weekend for the NFL’s Sound FX, but the best moment is courtesy of Marshawn Lynch, who said, “I think we can take this to the Super Bowl.”
Sherman then informed Lynch that he was mic’d up, to which Lynch so eloquently responded, “Oh, you got a mic? I don’t give a (expletive), we’re still going to the Super Bowl.”
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks snow-day links Dec. 20
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names Dec. 19
- Richard Sherman on DPOY race, "idiot" draft analysts, Larry Fitzgerald and more Dec. 19
- When rivalry one-upmanship becomes a very good thing; plus Thursday links Dec. 19
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.