On a lighter note, as a response to a couple of complaints about Seattle’s crowd noise made by 49ers fans, a few Seahawks fans sent letters to the editor that were published in the San Francisco Chronicle.
Tacoma News Tribune columnist John McGrath says Russell Okung’s injury is bad news, but he notes that no Super Bowl champ gets through a season without adversity.
Pat Kirwan of CBSSports.com has a good breakdown of how Seattle’s cornerbacks help make the team’s defense so good.
Grantland.com takes a look at different storylines for every NFL team, noting that “Seattle is quite good at football.”
Seahawks team photographer Rod Mar has a photo gallery at TheMMQB.com.
Gil Brandt of NFL.com ranks the Seahawks as the second deepest team in the NFL.
Richard Sherman wore a microphone this weekend for the NFL’s Sound FX, but the best moment is courtesy of Marshawn Lynch, who said, “I think we can take this to the Super Bowl.”
Sherman then informed Lynch that he was mic’d up, to which Lynch so eloquently responded, “Oh, you got a mic? I don’t give a (expletive), we’re still going to the Super Bowl.”
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.