The News Tribune said the closure was announced Thursday.
County health department workers have posted advisory signs in affected areas.
Paralytic shellfish poisoning occurs when people eat shellfish containing a potent neurotoxin that is not destroyed by cooking or freezing.
More Northwest Headlines
Bernie Sanders brings campaign to West Coast 4:26 p.m. Settlement reached in Commencement Bay pollution case 126 people used lethal prescriptions in Washington in 2014 6:09 p.m. Investigation done, review next for Olympia police shooting 4:32 p.m. Federal agents install video surveillance cameras in Seattle 4:31 p.m. Sen. Murray introduces bill to return Kennewick Man bones to tribes 4:02 p.m. Barge carrying marine debris arrives in Seattle 3:34 p.m. Port of Vancouver pays $45,000 to settle records lawsuit 3:27 p.m.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.