Friday Seahawks-Jaguars injury report
Out: T Russell Okung (toe, didn't practice), DT Jordan Hill (bicep, DNP)
Doubtful: RB Spencer Ware (ankle, DNP), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring, DNP).
Questionable: LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring, limited participation).
Probable: DE Chris Clemons (knee, full participation), T Breno Giacomini (knee, full), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring, full), G JR Sweezy (back, full).
Out: CB Dwayne Gratz (ankle, DNP), QB Blaine Gabbert (right hand, limited), TE Mercedes Lewis (calf, limited), WR Mike Brown (back, DNP).
Questionable: CB Alan Ball (groin, DNP), RB Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle, limited), G Uche Nwaneri (knee, DNP).
Probable: WR Stephen Burton (hip, limited), DT Roy Miller (knee, limited), G Will Rackley (knee, limited), TE Allen Reisner (toe, limited), WR Ace Sanders (ribs, limited), LB JT Thomas (hamstring, limite).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.