Meet the Mountaineers, get used gear Monday
From 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, you can learn about the programs and try out their climbing wall. It's at the Seattle Program Center, 7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle.
Get more information here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.