Meet the Mountaineers, get used gear Monday
From 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, you can learn about the programs and try out their climbing wall. It's at the Seattle Program Center, 7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle.
Get more information here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Video: Exploring Jetty Island and ship graveyard on standup paddleboard March 12
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 12
- 'Mile ... Mile & a Half' a gorgeous, charming film about John Muir Trail March 10
- Weekend reading: The Pacific Crest Trail March 8
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.