That means you can now have campfires again in state parks. And you may need them. This weekend will likely be cooler and wetter.
Fire restrictions set by local agencies are not affected. To see if you're in an area with restrictions, click here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
- Dance, dine and help underserved kids get outside Sep. 17
- Celebrate anniversary of historic Everest climb Sep. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.