Seahawks make Caylin Hauptmann signing official
On Monday, the Seahawks announced that they have indeed signed the rookie off of the Cleveland Browns' practice squad.
Hauptmann, who is listed at 6-3, 300 pounds, played at Florida International, starting 37 games at left tackle. He was signed by Cleveland in April after going undrafted.
Okung is eligible to return for Seattle's Nov. 17 game against Minnesota.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.