On Monday, the Seahawks announced that they have indeed signed the rookie off of the Cleveland Browns' practice squad.
Hauptmann, who is listed at 6-3, 300 pounds, played at Florida International, starting 37 games at left tackle. He was signed by Cleveland in April after going undrafted.
Okung is eligible to return for Seattle's Nov. 17 game against Minnesota.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.