Seahawks make Caylin Hauptmann signing official
On Monday, the Seahawks announced that they have indeed signed the rookie off of the Cleveland Browns' practice squad.
Hauptmann, who is listed at 6-3, 300 pounds, played at Florida International, starting 37 games at left tackle. He was signed by Cleveland in April after going undrafted.
Okung is eligible to return for Seattle's Nov. 17 game against Minnesota.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks clinch a playoff berth, inactives and other pregame notes Dec. 21
- Cliff Avril excited to ‘keep the party going’ with Seahawks Dec. 19
- Seahawks injury updates: Okung and Unger won't play, but Sweezy will Dec. 19
- Seahawks sign DE Cliff Avril to a four-year contract extension Dec. 19
- Seahawks Thursday injury report: three of five starting linemen still sitting out Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.