The second to last meeting is Tuesday at the Monroe Public Library. This meeting may be your last chance to give your opinion in person. There is also a meeting Oct. 9 in Everett, but all of the spots have been claimed by RSVPs.
To get more information or to RSVP for Tuesday's meeting, click here. You'll need to send in your RSVP by the end of today. If you don't RSVP, you can still show up, but there's no guarantee you will get a seat. After the RSVPs are seated, it's first come, first serve.
We wrote about the forest roads issue earlier. You can read that here.
If you'd like, you can also share your opinions online until Oct. 31.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
- Dance, dine and help underserved kids get outside Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.