Tell Forest Service what roads you use
The second to last meeting is Tuesday at the Monroe Public Library. This meeting may be your last chance to give your opinion in person. There is also a meeting Oct. 9 in Everett, but all of the spots have been claimed by RSVPs.
To get more information or to RSVP for Tuesday's meeting, click here. You'll need to send in your RSVP by the end of today. If you don't RSVP, you can still show up, but there's no guarantee you will get a seat. After the RSVPs are seated, it's first come, first serve.
We wrote about the forest roads issue earlier. You can read that here.
If you'd like, you can also share your opinions online until Oct. 31.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
- Take a guided kayak tour on Lake Sammamish, learn about wildlife March 5
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.