Tell Forest Service what roads you use
The second to last meeting is Tuesday at the Monroe Public Library. This meeting may be your last chance to give your opinion in person. There is also a meeting Oct. 9 in Everett, but all of the spots have been claimed by RSVPs.
To get more information or to RSVP for Tuesday's meeting, click here. You'll need to send in your RSVP by the end of today. If you don't RSVP, you can still show up, but there's no guarantee you will get a seat. After the RSVPs are seated, it's first come, first serve.
We wrote about the forest roads issue earlier. You can read that here.
If you'd like, you can also share your opinions online until Oct. 31.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Book giveaway: Two new guides to some of the best trails July 8
- Upcoming outdoor events: Mountain biking clinic, birds, Burke July 6
- Video: Helicopter team rescues hiker on rock face July 3
- How many beers did that workout earn you? July 2
- Trail crew: Pulaskis, brush saws, shovels (and a few sequins) June 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.