The second to last meeting is Tuesday at the Monroe Public Library. This meeting may be your last chance to give your opinion in person. There is also a meeting Oct. 9 in Everett, but all of the spots have been claimed by RSVPs.
To get more information or to RSVP for Tuesday's meeting, click here. You'll need to send in your RSVP by the end of today. If you don't RSVP, you can still show up, but there's no guarantee you will get a seat. After the RSVPs are seated, it's first come, first serve.
We wrote about the forest roads issue earlier. You can read that here.
If you'd like, you can also share your opinions online until Oct. 31.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.