Ravens' Jones injured in altercation on chartered bus
Ravens coach John Harbaugh says the incident occurred early Monday morning and that Jones is "fine."
TMZ reported Jones and his teammates were returning from the District of Columbia after celebrating offensive lineman Bryant McKinnie's birthday when Jones was hurt.
Harbaugh did not provide details of the altercation. The coach did say Jones "went through everything today that he was supposed to go through."
Jones is rehabilitating a knee injury and has not played since the season opener.
Harbaugh says he scolded Jones and addressed the team. He says, "It's not something we want to be known for. ... It's nothing to be proud of. I'm kind of disappointed in that sense."
- Seahawks' offense reduces mistakes and penalties 9/24/13
- Carroll pleased with Seattle's 3-0 start 9/23/13
- Cardinals' Johnson loses tip of middle finger 9/23/13
- 49ers' Smith on reserve non-football injury list 9/23/13
- Bengals' Pacman gets disorderly conduct citation 9/23/13
- Manning's 3 TD passes lead Broncos by Raiders 9/23/13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.