Wednesday Seahawks-Texans injury report
Did not participate in practice: RB Spencer Ware (ankle), WR Jermaine Kearse (ankle), C Max Unger (arm), T Breno Giacomini (knee), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), DE Red Bryant (back), DE Michael Bennett (groin), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Limited participation: G J.R. Sweezy (back), DT Jordan Hill (biceps).
Full participation: CB Brandon Browner (hamstring), LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring).
Did not participate: LB Tim Dobbins (hamstring), CB Kareem Jackson (illness), WR Andre Johnson (shin), CB Johnathan Joseph (toe), LB Darryl Sharpton (hip/foot), G Wade Smith (knee).
Limited: T Duane Brown (toe), TE Owen Daniels (NIR/rest), TE Garrett Graham (hip/groin), FS Ed Reed (hip).
Full: LB Brian Cushing (knee/ankle), RB Arian Foster (thumb), Brice McCain (knee/ankle), CB Chris Myers (back), T Derek Newton (knee/calf), WR DeVier Posey (achilles), QB Matt Schaub (ankle), RB Ben Tate (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
- Brandon Browner announces he has been reinstated by the NFL March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.