Seahawks-Texans Thursday injury report
Did not participate in practice: RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Limited: DT Jordan Hill (biceps), C Max Unger (arm).
Full: CB Brandon Browner (hamstring), LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring), WR Jermaine Kearse (ankle), DE Red Bryant (back), DE Michael Bennett (groin), G JR Sweezy (back), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Did not participate: LB Tim Dobbins (hamstring), CB Kareem Jackson (illness), CB Johnathan Joseph (toe), LB Darryl Sharpton (hip/foot).
Limited: T Duane Brown (toe), TE Owen Daniels (NIR/rest), TE Garrett Graham (hip/groin), FS Ed Reed (hip), WR Andre Johnson (shin), G Wade Smith (knee).
Full: LB Brian Cushing (knee/ankle), RB Arian Foster (thumb), CB Brice McCain (knee), T Derek Newton (knee/calf), CB Chris Myers (back), WR DeVier Posey (achilles), QB Matt Schaub (ankle), RB Ben Tate (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks season tickets sold out. So is the waiting list July 9
- Russell Wilson on race and a few other Wednesday links July 9
- Naked Marshawn Lynch hits the newsstand and other Seahawks links July 8
- Kyle Seager calls All-Star selection a “dream come true” July 7
- Yedlin back with Sounders, 'focused on Seattle' amid transfer rumors July 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.