Vote for The Herald's Player of Week 4
- Lake Stevens running back Austin Otis rushed for a school record 292 yards on 24 carries and scored four touchdowns in the Vikings 49-13 victory over Monroe.
- Cascade quarterback Josh Smith rushed for 100 yards on 15 carries and two touchdowns and completed 10 of his 14 passes for 128 yards including two touchdowns in the Bruins 51-34 win over Mariner.
- Meadowdale's Malik Braxton rushed for 129 yards and scored two touchdowns, including a 52-yard touchdown reception in the Mavericks 42-7 win over Shorecrest.
- Meadowdale's Rory Spillum rushed for 113 yards and three touchdowns in the Mavericks 42-7 win over Shorecrest.
- King's quarterback Koa Wilkins completed 10 of 16 passes for three touchdowns and also intercepted a pass in the Knights 35-14 win over South Whidbey.
- Sultan's Cooper Beucherie rushed for 257 yards on 25 carries and scored three touchdowns in the Turks 41-14 victory over Granite Falls in the Black and Blue Bowl.
- Edmonds-Woodway running back Junior Opoku-Mensah rushed for 209 yards on 33 carries and caught a touchdown pass in the Warriors 35-28 victory over Jackson.
- Edmonds-Woodway running back Mac McLachlan rushed for 170 yards on 18 carries and scored three touchdowns in the Warriors 35-28 victory over Jackson.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Area baseball leaders | April 17 April 17
- Area softball leaders | April 17 April 17
- Brett Kingma signs to play at Western April 17
- Snohomish Lacrosse Club hosts all day homecoming event April 16
- Rainouts for Wednesday, April 16 April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.