Also in today’s Herald, a story on a local fan who is at odds with his HOA over the 12th Man flag he likes to fly on game day.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle looks at three things we learned and three things we’re still trying to figure out.
TheMMQB.com breaks down four decisive moments from Week 4 in the NFL, including Richard Sherman’s game-tying interceptions return for a touchdown. Also at TheMMQB.com, Peter King looks at New Orleans’ Monday Night win, and says the Saints, along with the Seahawks, are the favorites in the NFC.
Mike Silver of NFL.com has his weekly 32 questions column, and he still has the Seahawks at the top of his rankings.
ESPN, meanwhile, has dropped the Seahawks to No. 2 in its power rankings.
FootballOutsiders.com's "Clutch Encounters" looks at the play of Russell Wilson, who wasn't very good for much of Sunday's game, but came up big in the end.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks poll: Super Bowl bound? Sep. 11
- Wilson's added duties, Mebane on atmosphere, and Lynch's new number Sep. 10
- Richard expresses optimism re: Chancellor, Thomas delivers zingers Sep. 10
- Carroll, Sherman on Chancellor, Thomas and more (updated with Chancellor speaks, injuries) Sep. 9
- Wednesday Seahawks transactions: Turbin waived Sep. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.