Nighttime closures planned on U.S. 2
Westbound U.S. 2 is scheduled to close from 8 p.m. tonight to 5 a.m. Wednesday for paving and electrical work. The on-ramps from Highway 9 and Bickford Avenue to westbound U.S. 2 are scheduled to be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Eastbound U.S. 2 is scheduled to be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday nights while crews paint new lane markings.
The on-ramp from Highway 204 and 20th Street SE to eastbound U.S. 2 is scheduled to be close from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday nights.
Detour signs will guide drivers along 20th Street SE and Highway 9.
The bulk of the $22.4 million overpass project was recently completed. For more information visit the state’s project page at http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/projects/us2/bickfordsafety/.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your city of residence.
Bill Sheets: 425-339-3439; email@example.com.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Bickford Avenue overpass to be closed Thursday night May 14
- Expect delays on Highway 9 bridge over Snohomish River May 2
- Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday April 30
- Lane closure to affect Lynnwood-area street April 30
- Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens April 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.