Westbound U.S. 2 is scheduled to close from 8 p.m. tonight to 5 a.m. Wednesday for paving and electrical work. The on-ramps from Highway 9 and Bickford Avenue to westbound U.S. 2 are scheduled to be closed from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Eastbound U.S. 2 is scheduled to be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday nights while crews paint new lane markings.
The on-ramp from Highway 204 and 20th Street SE to eastbound U.S. 2 is scheduled to be close from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday nights.
Detour signs will guide drivers along 20th Street SE and Highway 9.
The bulk of the $22.4 million overpass project was recently completed. For more information visit the state’s project page at http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/projects/us2/bickfordsafety/.
E-mail us at email@example.com. Please include your city of residence.
Bill Sheets: 425-339-3439; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- How-to deal with collisions in the I-405 toll lanes Oct. 10
- How one man maximized Good To Go for I-405 toll lanes Oct. 9
- State to wait and see on I-405 toll lanes at difficult merge (updated) Oct. 8
- Road near Lake Serene to close for two days Oct. 8
- Free right turn exacerbates Mukilteo ferry backups Oct. 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.