In today’s Herald, my column on the significance of last weekend’s win, which could be what propels the Seahawks to a special season.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle looks at the value of receiver Doug Baldwin.
News Tribune columnist John McGrath says “Positive Pete” Carroll’s approach is working for the Seahawks.
Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times grades the Seahawks a quarter of the way through the season.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com looks at the play of Russell Wilson, saying the QB was much better than his numbers Sunday.
Sports Illustrated looks at Richard Sherman’s touchdown against Houston, a play that could have big implications for both teams involved.
And speaking of the Seahawks cornerback, be sure to check out this piece from NFL films on Sherman.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.