- Marysville Pilchuck running back Austin Joyner ran 13 times for 188 yards and five touchdowns as the Tomahawks defeated crosstown rival Marysville Getchell 43-13 in the second annual Berry Bowl.
- Brandon Hayman, the Mount Vernon running back, had 185 yards and a touchdown on 28 carries to help the Bulldogs beat Lake Stevens 38-27.
- Mariner's Josh Williamson passed for 282 yards and five touchdowns in the Marauders' 46-36 win over Lynnwood.
- Kamiak's Austin Hall ran 27 times for 239 yards and two touchdowns as the Knights beat Jackson 35-20.
- Junior Opoku-Mensah carried the ball 31 times for Edmonds-Woodway for 150 yards and a touchdown in the Warriors' 28-14 win over Cascade.
- Oak Harbor running back Sheyenne Sams had 207 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries as the Wildcats defeated Stanwood 42-3.
- Lakewood quarterback Blake Watts threw for 206 yards and two touchdowns, and rushed for 121 more, in the Cougars' 35-10 win over South Whidbey.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.