Vote for Player of the Week | Week 5
- Marysville Pilchuck running back Austin Joyner ran 13 times for 188 yards and five touchdowns as the Tomahawks defeated crosstown rival Marysville Getchell 43-13 in the second annual Berry Bowl.
- Brandon Hayman, the Mount Vernon running back, had 185 yards and a touchdown on 28 carries to help the Bulldogs beat Lake Stevens 38-27.
- Mariner's Josh Williamson passed for 282 yards and five touchdowns in the Marauders' 46-36 win over Lynnwood.
- Kamiak's Austin Hall ran 27 times for 239 yards and two touchdowns as the Knights beat Jackson 35-20.
- Junior Opoku-Mensah carried the ball 31 times for Edmonds-Woodway for 150 yards and a touchdown in the Warriors' 28-14 win over Cascade.
- Oak Harbor running back Sheyenne Sams had 207 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries as the Wildcats defeated Stanwood 42-3.
- Lakewood quarterback Blake Watts threw for 206 yards and two touchdowns, and rushed for 121 more, in the Cougars' 35-10 win over South Whidbey.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Area baseball leaders | April 17 April 17
- Area softball leaders | April 17 April 17
- Brett Kingma signs to play at Western April 17
- Snohomish Lacrosse Club hosts all day homecoming event April 16
- Rainouts for Wednesday, April 16 April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.