Yes, the North Cascades Highway is open
The answer: "State Route 20, the North Cascades Highway, is open to traffic, however federally managed facilities including parks and campgrounds through which it runs, are closed."
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 3
- Audubon butterfly app is free today Feb. 28
- Video: 'We're throwing a bomb out of a moving helicopter' Feb. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.