Jessi Loerch | email@example.com
Published: Monday, October 7, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
Skiers and snowboarders got their first chance to play at Stevens Pass on Saturday, when a preseason rail park was open for the "Government De-Rail Session." The even took place at the top of the Hogsback Express Chairlift, where there's 2 feet of snow. See more photos in our gallery.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Trails lined with rhodies make the hike all the more enjoyable June 19
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby June 12
- Many forest roads closed after a rough winter May 29
- For hikers, National Trails Day is a labor of love May 29
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby May 22