Jessi Loerch | email@example.com
Published: Monday, October 7, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
Skiers and snowboarders got their first chance to play at Stevens Pass on Saturday, when a preseason rail park was open for the "Government De-Rail Session." The even took place at the top of the Hogsback Express Chairlift, where there's 2 feet of snow. See more photos in our gallery.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Citizen naturalists invited on exploration 'blitz' May 15
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby May 8
- Spring is prime time for hiking in Hells Canyon May 8
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby May 1
- Bouldering buffs spruce up coveted Gold Bar climbing terrain May 1