Jessi Loerch | firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Monday, October 7, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
Skiers and snowboarders got their first chance to play at Stevens Pass on Saturday, when a preseason rail park was open for the "Government De-Rail Session." The even took place at the top of the Hogsback Express Chairlift, where there's 2 feet of snow. See more photos in our gallery.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby April 24
- Rainier featured on stamp to celebrate National Park anniversary April 20
- Upcoming outdoor events in Snohomish County and nearby April 17
- Mary Lambert encourages people to visit national parks April 14
- Adventurers to tell their stories in Mountaineers' speaker series April 10