Wednesday Seahawks-Titans injury report
Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle), CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Full participation: C Max Unger (arm).
Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).
Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pool report on the Seahawks' Friday practice, including more on Kam Chancellor injury Jan. 30
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.