We also have a notebook looking that latest injury updates, including news that Bobby Wagner has a high ankle sprain that could keep him out this week.
ESPN ranks quarterbacks based on “bang for you buck” and not surprisingly, Russell Wilson is high on that list.
This is actually from Wednesday, but if you missed it, check out this story in the Seattle Times from Jayson Jenks about why some top draft picks don’t pan out, while some late-round picks and undrafted guys can thrive.
Todd Dybas of the News Tribune looks at Marshawn Lynch’s work load following a game in which he had just six carries in the second half.
FieldGulls.com has another good Xs and Os article up, this one looking at a couple of Indy’s big pass plays, as well as Bruce Irvin’s first sack of the season.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.