Blister packs affixed to B-25 fuselage
Most recent Flight Paths posts
- Pilots use a clever trick to keep damaged planes in the air April 30
- 'Kommandogerät:' the complicated box that was revolutionary for flying April 23
- Three inches of glass separated WWII pilots and machine gun fire April 16
- Propellers make an overseas voyage for regular inspection April 2
- Yellow circle on seat kept crew breathing easy March 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.