Seahawks injury report: Marshawn Lynch listed as questionable
Center Max Unger, who has missed the past two games with an arm injury, practiced fully all week and will play, Carroll said.
Tight end Zach Miller, who sat out last week with a hamstring, is "really close," according to Carroll, though he's listed as questionable.
"Zach ran really well this week," Carroll said. "We rested him today. He’s got a chance, we’re going to work him out on game day."
The news is less encouraging on middle linebacker Bobby Wagner, who has a high ankle sprain and is listed as doubtful. Or to put it in the most Pete Carroll terms as possible, Wagner has an "outside chance if you’re really optimistic."
Out: RB Spencer Ware (ankle, did not practice), T Breno Giacomini (knee, DNP).
Doubtful: LB Bobby Wagner (ankle, DNP).
Questionable: TE Zach Miller (hamstring, DNP), RB Marshawn Lynch (hip, DNP).
Probable: C Max Unger (arm, full participation), CB Walter Thurmond (knee, full), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps, full), CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring, full), WR Sidney Rice (knee, DNP).
Out: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee, DNP), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring, DNP), RB Shonn Greene (knee, DNP).
Questionable: C Coty Sensabaugh (concussion, full), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring, DNP, DT Sammie Hill (ankle, limited), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder, limited), T David Stewart (ankle, full), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring, DNP).
Probable: RB Jackie Battle (neck, full), S Michael Griffin (foot, full).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.