Todd Dybas of the News Tribune looks at receiver Jermaine Kearse, who is making the most of his limited chances. Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times also writes about Kearse.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle names Titans CB Alterraun Verner his “person of interest” for Sunday’s game. Verner is enjoying a breakout year in his fourth season in the NFL, and currently has a league-best four interceptions.
Doug Farrar of SI.com breaks down a handful of this weekend’s games, including Seattle vs. Tennessee.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com looks at five players on Seattle’s offense who are getting the job done, and five who need to pick it up.
Remember that record Seahawks fans set for crowd noise? Chiefs fans are trying to break it Sunday.
Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean looks at the lack of production out of star running back Chris Johnson.
Grantland.com has a series called the All-22 All-Stars that looks at some of the league’s underrated players (earlier this season they looked at Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner as well as DE Michael Bennett), and today they examine a player the Seahawks will see Sunday, Titans DT Jurrell Casey.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Michael Bennett, sound bite superstar Sep. 17
- Russell Wilson talks about the no-huddle offense Sep. 17
- First injury report of the week, plus notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 16
- VIDEO: Richard Sherman speaks on "Black Lives Matter" Sep. 16
- Still no sign of Kam Chancellor for the Seahawks Sep. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.