Todd Dybas of the News Tribune looks at receiver Jermaine Kearse, who is making the most of his limited chances. Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times also writes about Kearse.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle names Titans CB Alterraun Verner his “person of interest” for Sunday’s game. Verner is enjoying a breakout year in his fourth season in the NFL, and currently has a league-best four interceptions.
Doug Farrar of SI.com breaks down a handful of this weekend’s games, including Seattle vs. Tennessee.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com looks at five players on Seattle’s offense who are getting the job done, and five who need to pick it up.
Remember that record Seahawks fans set for crowd noise? Chiefs fans are trying to break it Sunday.
Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean looks at the lack of production out of star running back Chris Johnson.
Grantland.com has a series called the All-22 All-Stars that looks at some of the league’s underrated players (earlier this season they looked at Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner as well as DE Michael Bennett), and today they examine a player the Seahawks will see Sunday, Titans DT Jurrell Casey.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.