Seahawks sign WR Bryan Walters, release C Jason Spitz
Spitz was signed after Unger was injured in Seattle's Week 3 win over Jacksonville, and was active as Seattle's backup center the past two weeks behind Lemuel Jeanpierre, but did not play.
Walters, who is from Kirkland, was signed to Seattle's practice squad late last season and spent training camp with the Seahawks. His signing gives Seattle five receivers on the 53-man roster after having just four last week when Stephen Williams was released to make room on the roster for Bruce Irvin.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks say no truth to report that Michael Bennett wants a trade March 17
- Report: Seahawks DE Michael Bennett seeking trade March 17
- Jimmy Graham-Max Unger trade finalized, Seahawks owner announces March 16
- Former Seahawks S Jeron Johnson signs with Washington, while DT Jesse Williams reportedly will re-sign (or not) March 16
- Sounders extend lease at CenturyLink Field through 2028 March 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.